After spending a considerable amount of capital on Heavy Construction Equipment, your machines become the lifeblood of your existence. When they are down your business suffers and the job doesn’t get done. At Irontrac we make sure you don’t stop working. We have a dedicated Heavy Equipment Maintenance/Service fleet that:
- Repairs broken-down equipment
- Regularly inspects and maintains machinery
- Conducts preventative maintenance to prevent downtime
- Supplies owners with spare parts
- Offers advice on how to keep machinery in its best condition
We can perform diagnostics to help you manage your fleet and keep track of the condition of your machines. We can also help extend the lifespan of your machines so you get more out of your investment. With Irontrac Heavy Equipment, you have the local repair experts you need to keep your fleet operating at maximum efficiency for years to come.
Our machinery service support team has the skills, training, facilities, tools, vehicles, and experience necessary to provide world-class service to our customers. We invest heavily in the annual training of our technicians and fulfill the training requirements of all our major manufacturers.
- Irontrac Heavy Equipment has highly trained qualified technicians.
- Irontrac Heavy Equipment has complete facilities for heavy machinery maintenance in Southern California.
- Irontrac Heavy Equipment has several service trucks (on call 24 hours a day) and an extensive parts inventory at each location.
- Irontrac Heavy Equipment is on call 24 hours a day / 7 days per week.
- Irontrac Heavy Equipment is committed to participating in all of our machinery manufacturers training programs annually.
- Irontrac Heavy Equipment has fully trained technicians to offer good customer service support all of the product lines we represent. We pride ourselves in keeping all of our training current by meeting or exceeding all of our machinery manufacturers recommended service training.
- Irontrac Heavy Equipment commonly works on all types of machinery equipment, including brands that we don’t represent. We have completed full frame rebuilds of very large equipment including wheel loaders, scrapers, articulated trucks, dozers, excavators for the construction and mining industries.
- Irontrac Heavy Equipment customer satisfaction is very high. This translates into people that care, and people from whom you can “Expect Extra Effort”.